Saturday 1 May 2010

Dufton

My exhibition is open for the rest of the weekend at Dufton in Cumbria. This must surely be the most beautiful location it goes to ( the village hall is the building on he left). Surrounded by mountains and on the village green. In these first two days we have had record numbers of visitors, sold lots of work and the addition of a constant stream of homemade cakes from villagers must also have enhanced the attraction for visitors. I have been there to talk about my techniques and to demonstrate. I will be at all the other venues too every Friday and Saturday if you want to come and see me. The details of all the venues were on my blog on March 25th.





Every one was interested in the handling samples and the books I took. These are the ones that I use all the time for stitch ideas and motifs.



No comments:

Post a Comment