Thursday 9 June 2016

A Batsford Book

So I haven't been blogging for a while. In the summer I am so busy with my garden and allotment - watering, planting and thinking of ways to defeat the slugs. I have also been working on an interesting textile project with a refugee group in Newcastle and teaching away from home.  Over the winter I was also busy with a secret project which I am now able to reveal as it has gone to print! I have been writing a book called "Textile Collage" for Batsford Books which is going to come out early September. You can't get your hands on it yet but you can pre-order on Amazon. Here is the link
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Textile-Collage-Mandy-Pattullo/dp/1849943745/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1465500530&sr=1-1&keywords=mandy+pattullo

I will be revealing more about the book in forthcoming months and haven't even seen it myself yet but thought you should be the first to know in case you follow my work and want to get hold of a copy as soon as it comes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment